Maropost India Private Limited (Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company)
Headquartered in Downtown Toronto, Canada
Global Presence: India (Mohali) + US (New York)
Maropost is the leading provider of on-demand email and digital marketing solutions. Our Software as a Service Marketing Cloud technology provides organizations a single platform to connect with customers via marketing automation, mass and transactional email, social media, mobile messaging, landing pages, and more. Thousands of marketers and hundreds of enterprise brands use the Maropost marketing platform worldwide!
Salary offered: 2.00 LPA (based upon performance in the interview+ current salary package).
Benefits: PF+ Free Medical insurance+ Accidental insurance + Free Gym+ corporate parties/events etc.
For more details log on to www.maropost.com
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/maropost/
As a Software Trainee, you will get exposure in the following domains:
• Manage priorities and tasks, monitor progress and evaluate results of project and product activities in the pivotal tracker, and overall project, product and in some cases assist directly with Client requests.
• Identify, implement and support best practices regarding development, testing, project management, delivery, and support.
• Provide network architecture design and deployment.
• Contribute written work to company knowledge base once posted and prepare articles for publishing to marketing collateral and white papers.
• Manage and maintain the internal company infrastructure, which is not limited to the company network, servers, and ensure systems (product and project) availability, operational efficiency and successful Information technology project completion. Ensure 99.99% system uptime.
• Ensure the development of products, applications and solutions that are scalable and easily integrated both to internal as well as external systems.
• Have clear communication with the team to ensure tasks are being completed properly and effectively.