Maropost is no longer Toronto’s best kept secret. We're officially on the map after earning recognition from industry analysts and growth indices—including the #4 spot on the Deloitte Fast50 and the #3 spot on the Canadian PROFIT500.
This job is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of one of Canada’s fastest growing (and most disruptive) SaaS companies. Our innovative marketing and sales platforms are already being adopted by some of the world’s biggest brands—like Mercedes-Benz, New York Post, and Rolling Stone—and the list keeps growing.
If you're passionate about tracking down leads, want to work with other brilliant people, and are eager to learn along the way, Maropost is the place for you.
What You Will be Responsible for:
- Discover, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and key prospects to create hot, sales-ready opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Connect with prospects via telephone/email to dazzle them with enthusiastic, solution-oriented qualification discussion
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Be a trusted resource that maintains superior relationships with your prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous sales process optimization
- You have a years of sales or inside sales experience
- You have a proven track record of success in high activity environment
- You are able to connect business needs to solutions
- You have exceptional phone and presentation skills
- You have the confidence and ability to engage with C- Level executives at global organizations
- You have a hunter mentality
- You think like an owner, and demonstrate drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency.
Couple of reasons you might want to work here:
- Teammates who take their work seriously, but not themselves
- The latest tech that Apple has to offer
- A kitchen full of fresh fruits, vegetables, and other healthy food to fuel your work
- Great benefits with League, to cover everything from dental appointments to mindfulness apps
- Office events like bowling nights, foosball tournaments, and beer pong, for after-hours fun
Couple of reasons this may not be the place for you:
- We work as hard as we play. Maropost is goal and growth-focused—we work until the job is done (and then some)
- We focus on results—rewarding and promoting quickly. We never settle for less than excellence or less than excellent people
- We’re always growing and changing—if you’re looking for a predictable environment, where every day is the same, this isn’t the job for you
Maropost welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.