Maropost is searching for a talented, full-time marketing professional to join our growing team in the role of Events Manager. This position is key to our success and requires a highly organized, creative, detail oriented and motivated individual to serve as lead for event planning, specifically focusing on pipeline generation, event production and emerging opportunities. While this role reports into our Director of Demand Generation, you will be working closely with all of the marketing and sales team in our Chicago office.
- Work closely with marketing leadership to determine key events, handle attendance from start-to-finish, and prove ROI
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and enhance frameworks, processes, and procedures for events
- Oversee the logistics involved in event planning, including: ordering and shipping supplies, securing teams and booking travel, coordinating marketing promotions and follow-up, working with a graphic designer on booth décor, and more
- Develop measurement of events including development of baseline metrics related to lead acquisition, pipeline, and ROI
- Develop key objectives for each event and meeting, report on and communicate event measurement
- Serve as key communications point for internal and external stakeholders related to events
- Work with marketing and sales teams to understand touch points leading up to, during, and following events
- Work with marketing team to develop campaign messages for events
What You'll Need to Bring to Maropost
- Experience organizing and coordinating multiple events simultaneously. As well, you know how to prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional project management, oral and written communication skills
- You are highly organized, self-motivated, decisive, and can solve problems quickly
- A self-starter who is energized by people and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines. This means we’ll like to see how can innovate our events process and bring some creative solutions along with you.
- Ability and excitement to travel throughout North America and possibly internationally for conferences, trade shows and events
- A sense of urgency and desire to work and win with a team of smart, hard-working and collaborative people
- Ability to build a strategic plan and clearly tie program execution and pipeline metrics up to the strategy
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and all levels of management. You can make your teammates feel great about being involved in your projects.
- Interest in emerging technologies and best practices in B2B tech marketing
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 5+ years related experience
The tools you'll use:
- You should be familiar with SFDC and Pardot
- We manage our projects in Asana
- We host our webinars with various softwares including Zoom or WebEx
- You know your way around Google Analytics, too.
Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.