If you're passionate about Customer Success, want to work with other brilliant people, and are eager to learn along the way, Maropost is the place for you.
The Strategic Customer Success Manager is responsible for the adoption, advocacy, retention, and growth of Maropost’s customers. The Strategic CSM will be responsible for aligning customer objectives and goals to a success roadmap, advising on digital marketing best practices, and ensuring executive alignment to drive client happiness. The key success metrics in this role will include customer health score, product usage/adoption, retention, growth & advocacy. This role reports into the VP of Customer Success.
- Own and oversee the customer for the entirety of their journey with us. Proactively driving adoption, platform optimization and organizational alignment.
- Conduct regular business reviews, aligning your customers and our internal teams to achieve stated objectives.
- Act as a marketing/industry expert to your customers, advising them on best practices and how others are leveraging the Maropost platform to achieve amazing results.
- Ensure account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging or escalating to resources from across the company as needed.
- Act as the voice of your customers compiling their feedback and advocating on their behalf for platform improvements.
- Build customer loyalty and advocacy.
- Provide amazing, consistent and timely client communication.
What You'll Need to Bring to Maropost
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic role. SaaS experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing space, and a passion for marketing technology.
- Demonstrable experience in managing accounts and exceeding customer expectations.
- Experience delivering revenue numbers and producing accurate forecasts.
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, executing on a strategy while taking advantage of opportunities to be creative.
- Driven nature with a desire to take on challenges and additional responsibilities.
- Excellent business acumen, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to the Startup environment
- Passionate about customers and providing a world class customer experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Gainsight or Salesforce
Couple of reasons you might want to work here:
- Teammates who take their work seriously, but not themselves
- The latest tech that Apple has to offer
- A kitchen full of fresh fruits, vegetables, and other healthy food to fuel your work
- Office events like bowling nights, foosball tournaments, and beer pong, for after-hours fun
Couple of reasons this may not be the place for you:
- We're goal and growth-focused—we work until the job is done (and then some)
- We focus on results—rewarding and promoting quickly. We never settle for less than excellence or less than excellent people
- We’re always growing and changing—if you’re looking for a predictable environment, where every day is the same, this isn’t the job for you
Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.