Maropost is a B2C cloud-based marketing platform that enables companies to increase cross-channel customer engagement and maximize revenue. Maropost provides essential tools, strategic guidance, and support to create personalized customer experiences.
Maropost is in the midst of changing CMO’s expectations of what their customer engagement MarTech stack consists of and can deliver. This all-in-one approach eliminates the well-known integration problems that companies have with implementing several different solutions. By offering a one-of-its-kind, built from the ground up, single platform, Maropost delivers unmatched marketing performance, but more importantly, increased marketshare and revenue for our customers.
This innovative approach has led to exponential growth, customer love, and to Maropost being recognized on the Deloitte Fast50 and the Canadian PROFIT500.
About the Position
Maropost is searching for a talented, full-time marketing professional to join our growing marketing team. The right person will have marketing experience specifically in the areas of community marketing and customer relationship marketing. In addition, the ideal candidate will be a strong project manager with the ability to quickly absorb and reflect business concepts in their work.
Over the first 6 months, this candidate should develop knowledge of our business, understanding the function of customer marketing and their role in revenue growth as well as customer retention and loyalty, and have ownership of all of the marketing activities relative to our customers. Candidate will have the responsibility of helping to develop an overall marketing plan, foster relationships and create communication channels for all customer marketing activities.
- Plan, execute and measure ROI of customer marketing programs. You will be directly responsible for developing integrated marketing plans targeting our customers that will result in increased pipeline as well as brand loyalty across all market segments
- Work hand-in-hand with our Customer Success team and Global Campaigns to gather program requirements and build marketing campaign plans to support pipeline targets that are aligned to corporate objectives around cross-sell, up-sell, and retention
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and act as primary marketing contact with our customer success team, including regular participation in customer support calls, in-person meetings and account planning sessions
- Plan and execute marketing programs and activities including seminars/conferences, webcasts, digital marketing and email campaigns
- Execute on event strategy, tactical plans and project manage from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution and post event analysis
- Assess and identify the appropriate mix marketing activities to achieve target marketing contribution goals (MQL/SQL and pipeline contribution as it relates to account expansion) and customer retention goals
- Develop and execute a branded customer admin and user certification program showcased via their LinkedIn profile
- Manage budgets, forecast and compile reporting metrics for each specific program
- Develop quarterly marketing plans, track projects and manage lead follow-up
- Research, select, negotiate and manage vendors and services
- Measure each project against goals and follow-through to completion both on time and within budget
- Guide and ensure consistency of corporate message throughout each program
What You'll Need to Bring to Maropost
- Proven experience in marketing and a history of achieving pipeline goals
- A sense of urgency and desire to work and win with a team of smart, hard-working and collaborative people
- Ability to build a strategic plan and clearly tie program execution and pipeline metrics up to the strategy
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and all levels of management
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and willing to travel
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick deadlines
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Use expertise and creativity for innovative marketing recommendations and solutions
- Self-motivated, innovative and creative
- Interest in emerging technologies and best practices in B2B tech marketing
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 5+ years related experience
- SFDC, Pardot experience