Maropost is a fully unified customer engagement platform, designed to provide a single solution for all areas of business—across marketing, commerce, service, clienteling, referral, and more. Connecting brands with their customers, Maropost unifies customer data to create unified customer experiences. We’re changing the way organizations operate through technology—breaking down divides between and within departments, so companies can truly understand and engage their customers. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Maropost is trusted by brands like DigitalMarketer, New York Post, Mercedes-Benz, SHOP.com, and Yext. Learn more at https://www.maropost.com/
If you're passionate about creating great products, love working with other brilliant people, want to learn and do a lot, Maropost could be a great place for you.
What we are looking for:
- A collaborative natural leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who can rally together teams across departments and countries. You are an expert in herding cats.
- Customer, Customer, Customer is your mantra. “How would this provide value to users?” is one of your favourite questions.
- You make data driven decisions and can also go with your instincts (and are right 9 times out of 10). You can turn internal and external feedback into valuable product requirements.
- The right personality to naturally gel with Software Developers, close deals with Sales, brainstorm with Marketing, dig through revenue with our Analysts, and lose gracefully at foosball.
What you will be doing
-Leading cross-functional teams to execute the strategic product roadmap.
-Assuming the role of “Product Expert” for Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Support.
-Actively participating in an Agile Software Development environment, writing epics, validating user stories, and providing usage context to the software developers.
- Prior experience with e-Commerce, Service and Support, Affiliate Management, B2C CRMs, or Marketing Automation SaaS platforms
- 3-5 years managing disruptive products through the entire product lifecycle from concept to execution, to launch, to enhancements, and to end-of-life sunsetting.
- A degree in Computer Science, and/or 3-5 years minimum related work experience.
- Exceptionally articulate. Able to make the most complex concepts seem brain-dead simple.
Please include an example or link to a product you've been instrumental in building.
Couple of reasons you might want to work here:
- Teammates who take their work seriously, but not themselves
- The latest cutting-edge technologies with lots and lots of room to grow in your career
- A kitchen full of fresh fruits, vegetables, and other healthy food to fuel your work
- Great benefits with League, to cover everything from dental appointments to mindfulness apps
- Office events like bowling nights, foosball tournaments, and beer pong, for after-hours fun
Couple of reasons this may not be the place for you:
- We want people who are willing to stick around. There’s a lot to learn and grow! Candidates who have an average job tenure of less than 18 months are immediately rejected.
- We work as hard as we play. Maropost is goal and growth-focused—we work until the job is done (and then some). We never settle for less than excellence or less than excellent people
- We’re always growing and changing—if you’re looking for a predictable environment, where every day is the same, this isn’t the job for you
Maropost welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.