About Maropost: Maropost is a fully unified customer engagement platform, designed to provide a single solution for all areas of business—across marketing, commerce, service, clienteling, referral, and more. Connecting brands with their customers, Maropost unifies customer data to create unified customer experiences. We’re changing the way organizations operate through technology—breaking down divides between and within departments, so companies can truly understand and engage their customers. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Maropost is trusted by brands like Digital Marketer, New York Post, Mercedes-Benz, SHOP.com, and Yext.
Maropost India Pvt. Ltd.
QuarkCity-SEZ, Landmark Plaza (near Dell building)
Plot No. A 40A, Floor 12, Zone 4 Extn.
Phase-8 B, Mohali, Punjab
Phone number: 0172-4190180
Salary offered: As per industry standards (good hike on current salary)
Benefits: Free parking+ Stock option + Free Medical insurance+ Accidental insurance + Subsidized Gym+ Paternity/Maternity leaves + Corporate parties/events.
For more details about company please logon to: www.maropost.com
Job Description- Software Engineer: Salesforce
· Experience designing and building product features SFDC platform
· Experience designing and building, Enhancing features on Service Cloud platform
· Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
· Proficient understanding of lightning component development
· Strong knowledge of relational databases and data modelling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
· Experience creating RESTful web services in salesforce platform
· Experience creating APIs or calling APIs & hands on extensive Apex programming
· Experience in using the Admin features of salesforce for data security & controls
· Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
· Passion for measuring and improving code
· Highly motivated and organised
· Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills
· Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
· Effective writing and diagramming skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity