Maropost India Private Limited (Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company)
Headquartered in Downtown Toronto, Canada.
Global Presence: India (Mohali) + US (New York, Chicago)
Maropost is the leading provider of on-demand email and digital marketing solutions. Our Software as a Service Marketing Cloud technology provides organizations with a single platform to connect with customers via marketing automation, mass and transactional email, social media, mobile messaging, landing pages, and more. Thousands of marketers and hundreds of enterprise brands use the Maropost marketing platform worldwide!
Salary offered: No bar for the deserving one (based upon performance in the interview+ current salary package).
Benefits: PF+ Free Medical insurance+ Accidental insurance + Free Gym+ corporate parties/events etc.
For more details log on to www.maropost.com
JOB DESCRIPTION: System Admin/DBA
• The database administrator will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications. This is a hands-on position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and sustainment of the SQL ServerWarehouse, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health, and performance), executing data loads, and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams. He/she should be comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
• Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
1.) 5+ years of MySQL server Administration experience required
2.) Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
3.) Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
4.) Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
5.) Excellent written and verbal communication
6.) Flexible, team player, get-it-done personality
7.) Ability to organize and plan work independently and work in a rapidly changing environment