Maropost India Private Limited (Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company)
Headquartered in Downtown Toronto, Canada.
Global Presence: India (Mohali) + US (New York, Chicago)
Maropost is the leading provider of on-demand email and digital marketing solutions. Our Software as a Service Marketing Cloud technology provides organizations with a single platform to connect with customers via marketing automation, mass and transactional email, social media, mobile messaging, landing pages, and more. Thousands of marketers and hundreds of enterprise brands use the Maropost marketing platform worldwide!
Salary offered: No bar for the deserving one (based upon performance in the interview+ current salary package).
Benefits: PF+ Free Medical insurance+ Accidental insurance + Free Gym+ corporate parties/events etc.
For more details log on to www.maropost.com
JOB DESCRIPTION: DevOps Engineer
- Have adequate knowledge of Linux, deployment with various tools
- Should have worked on production servers
- Able to manage database servers like MySQL, Postgre SQL, Cassandra, couchbase, redis & shell scripting
- Provide support for all Linux based systems we currently monitor, maintain, and manage
- Diagnosing and correcting technical problems with physical and virtual environments up to and including; Operating Systems, Hardware, Storage Systems, Disaster Recovery systems, Orchestration, and basic LAN technologies
- Provision virtual machines as necessary, allocate resources, perform capacity planning, and monitor both network and systems usage
- Ability to document all work actions as required within standard policies and procedures
- Work with third-party technical and service teams to maintain, troubleshoot and remediate technical issues
- Perform basic systems testing and operational tasks for a wide variety of systems
- Support multiple technical systems in 24 x 7 environment operational environments with high uptime requirements. Varied shift schedules may include day, night and weekend hours