Maropost India Private Limited (Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company)
Headquartered in Downtown Toronto, Canada.
Global Presence: India (Mohali) + US (New York, Chicago)
Maropost is the leading provider of on-demand email and digital marketing solutions. Our Software as a Service Marketing Cloud technology provides organizations with a single platform to connect with customers via marketing automation, mass and transactional email, social media, mobile messaging, landing pages, and more. Thousands of marketers and hundreds of enterprise brands use the Maropost marketing platform worldwide!
Salary offered: No bar for the deserving one (based upon performance in the interview+ current salary package).
Benefits: PF+ Free Medical insurance+ Accidental insurance + Free Gym+ corporate parties/events etc.
For more details log on to www.maropost.com
JOB DESCRIPTION- QA ENGINEER
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Vice President of Product to ensure that all features perform as originally specified.
- Work side-by-side with the Development Team to develop scenarios for happy path/sad path, regression, and load testing
- Thoroughly understand requirements, specifications, and the technology platform to identify functional gaps and omissions and to develop use case scenarios for testing
- Develop and execute automated and manual test scripts
- Identify and record bugs, and to collaborate with the Development Team to achieve timely resolution
- Collaborate with developers as needed to resolve problems and identify the root cause of product defects
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved, verifying functionality and correctness of tasks that are completed by the development team
- Keep track of project statistics in order to detect anomalies or potential problems
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Verify that the platform and related components are functional at all times both manually and via automation
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 3-4 years of Quality Assurance experience in the web development sector
- Previous experience developing software for marketing automation is a plus
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with both manual, automatic, and usability testing
- Ability to write and run test scripts, and plans, set up test environments, and execute test cases
- Knowledge and understanding of the full SDLC and STLC (software testing life-cycle)
- Good sense of quality assessment and quality improvement
- Excellent communications skills, written and spoken
- Demonstrated ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates self-motivation, open-mindedness, integrity, creativity, and attention-to-detail